Louisville Transition Expo
(download flyer 2016)
When: 2017 TBA
Where: Louisville High School Cafeteria
Who: Middle School and High School Students and Parents
Preparing for life after school is a very important process which requires much preparation for the many decisions that have to be made. This can be particularly complex for students with disabilities and their families. In an effort to assist in this process, Louisville High School hosts an annual Transition Expo at which several vendors share information and answer questions.
Below are some of the organizations that were represented in 2016:
● Arrow Driving School
● Stark State Technical College
● The Board of Developmental Disabilities
● The ARC of Stark County
● Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
● The Ohio Coalition for the Education of Children with Disabilities
● The Depot
● Kent State University Stark Branch
● Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health
● Ohio Means Jobs
● R.G. Drage Career Technical Center
● Louisville YMCA
Each of the organizations will be asked to give a brief overview of their services to the parent and student attendees as a group.
Those attending can then circulate and visit each vendor to get more information and to have questions answered.
Refreshments will be provided!