Welcome, New Leopards!
Louisville City Schools are rated among the best in Stark County. We are very proud of our students and their successes. We believe that we offer many outstanding programs and have a truly exceptional group of dedicated teachers and staff.
Louisville City School district serves approximately 3,000 students in the city of Louisville, Ohio and the surrounding Nimishillen Township. The district is comprised of four school buildings which were newly constructed or completely remodeled since 2004. North Nimishillen Elementary houses our pre-school programs and about half of the K-2 students in the district. Louisville Elementary serves the remaining K-2 students and all of grades three, four and five. Louisville Middle School, grades 6-8, and Louisville High School, grades 9-12, share an expansive campus with many sports facilities on site.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Rated "Excellent" by the Ohio Department of Education
- National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Award
- U.S. News & World Report's "Top High Schools in America" Silver Award.
- Well-rounded and rigorous curriculum
- Safe and clean schools
- Highly competitive extra-curricular programs
- Professional and caring staff.
- Exceptional community and parent support
Population: Suburban and rural population
Four School Buildings: North Nimishillen elementary schools (Pre-2); Louisville Elementary School (K-5); Louisville Middle School (6-8); and Louisville High School (9-12). Career Technical Students attend R.G. Drage Career Center.
Please call your school or the Louisville City School District Administration office at 330-875-1666 for more information.