Interest-Based Classes for Adults (fees may apply)
Class topics below were chosen as a result of the community interest feedback survey.
Parent / Child Workshops - FREE
* Activities below are funded for 21-22 through a generous contribution from the GPD Employees’ Foundation Grant. Class sizes may be limited. Sign-up underneath each class description.
Disc Golf: Learn and Play - Two instructional sessions
- Louisville has a new disc golf course! Disc golf is a social sport offering people of all ages the opportunity to enjoy nature while playing a competitive game. Local businessman and disc golf enthusiast Bill Griffith helped design the course. Located on the LHS/LMS campus, the park has nine holes. Funded through a GPD Employees’ Grant. Download the course map
- We have two instructional clinic sessions available at 6 pm on either Monday, May 2nd or Tuesday, May 10th. These will be held rain or shine. Participants will park at the old rollatorium and meet at Hole #1. Sign up here!
Parent Cafes - The events are open to all district families. Babysitting is available for children pre-k and older.
What is a Parent Cafe? The purpose of parent cafes is to engage in meaningful and reflective conversations and build relationships with other parents. It is a way to help strengthen families. Parent Cafes are non-judgmental and non-threatening opportunities to discuss ways to support our children and families!
2021-2022 Previous Classes: Download Guide
- Parent Cafes
- Paint and Sip (Grape Juice)
- Blanket Night: Make and Donate
- Bucket Drumming
- Cupcake Decorating
- Intro to Pottery
- Personal Finance
- Disc Golf
- Foundations of Investing
Questions? Contact Karen at email@example.com.