Meals will be distributed on Thursdays
· What: 5 days worth of grab and go style breakfast and lunches
· Where: Louisville Elementary School – drive-up line at door #1
· When: Thursdays from 10-12:30pm
• If you can add a sheet in your window with the number of meals needed that would be extremely helpful!
If you plan to use the free service, please sign up HERE by 5pm on Tuesday to help us determine how many meals we need. ONLY FILL OUT THE FORM ONE TIME. By completing the form once, you will be signed up to receive 5 days of both breakfast and lunch for your children.
Our status with the USDA has changed to an "open-site," and unfortunately, we are no longer able to serve meals twice a day. The good news is that we are not required to keep a roster of those receiving meals, so there is no need to provide the names of your children when signing up or at the meal service.
- Pick up times are Thursdays from 10am – 12:30pm at Louisville Elementary School. If you are unable to drive to LES for pick up but need meals for your children, please call 330-875-1666 to discuss alternative arrangements. The office is open between 8 and noon.
- Please pull up in front of Door #1 at LES, remain in your car, and our volunteers will hand you 5 prepackaged breakfast and lunches for each of your children
- We ask that you have your children with you during pick up. We are no longer required to record the names of students receiving meals.
It is important for you to refrigerate any necessary items. Due to limited resources, the menu will be restrictive and may not meet individual dietary needs. Please note: if your child has a food allergy, it is imperative that you attend the pick-up site with your child to ensure they do not consume foods they should not eat.
Free and Reduced Applications
- Please remember if you have lost your job or have a reduction in hours, your child(ren) may now qualify for Free or Reduced meals. If you qualify, the meal benefits will be available when your child returns to school and will carry over for the first thirty days of the next school year.
• If you already qualified, you do not need to fill out a new form
- Complete the form:
• Online at payschoolscentral.com
• Download at https://tinyurl.com/LCSDnutrition
• Request at LES grab and go site
- Return forms:
• Forms can be returned at the LES Grab and Go Site
• You can take a picture of the forms and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mail the form to LCSD 407 East Main Street, Louisville, OH 44641
Here's a list of other school districts in our area serving meals as an "open campus." Please share with friends or use an alternative site that may be closer to your home!
Food / Family Assistance