Primary Election to be Absentee Only
How to get an absentee ballot application:
- Download an absentee ballot request at https://tinyurl.com/SCabsenteeballot
- Pick up a free copy at The Herald
- Have one sent to you by calling the Stark County BOE Toll-Free at 866-878-8683
- Note: Absentee ballot applications must be returned to the Board of Elections by 12:00 pm (noon) on April 25, 2020. This is NOT the deadline for VOTING, it's the deadline to apply for an absentee ballot.
Remember when filling out the application:
The date of the election is March 17, 2020
Mark Primary Election
- You can choose a Democratic, Republican or Libertarian ballot or an issues only ballot that has no candidates at all.
When you receive your ballot
- Complete the ballot and return ASAP. It must be postmarked by April 27.
- Mail the ballot back or drop off at the curbside ballot box at the Board of Elections
- Board of Election 3525 Regent Ave NE, Canton OH 44705
- Votes will be counted April 28
Issue 18 is a request for the necessary funds to maintain the current District programs/operations. Unfortunately, without additional revenue, the District will be forced to take action to reduce staff and programming beginning with the 2020-21 school year.
ASK: $2,815,000 Annually
TERM: 5 Years
COST: $20/mo. for $100,000 Home
ELECTION: Absentee Only - Ballots Due April 27, 2020
Questions to the District can be submitted online at https://tinyurl.com/Issue18Question