R. G. Drage Career Technical Center
2800 Richville Drive SE
Massillon, OH 44646-9480
8:00 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
LHS – R.G. Drage Home School Meeting
March 5, 2020 (click to download)
- Louisville Foundation and Moffitt Scholarship packets explanation. Extra packets will be available at Bulletin Board and LHS. (Handout Given)
- Seniors: All fees and fines must be paid before graduation. If you are unsure if you have outstanding fees, please contact the Finance Office. 330-875-7626.
- Prom will be April 25th @ LaPizzeria. Doors will open at 6:45. All guest forms and dress code forms must be completed and turned into the main office prior to purchasing a ticket. Guest Forms are available in Main Office and Attendance Office. Tickets will be $45/person and will be on sale one day only at Drage (April 9th). Tickets will be on sale at LHS April 14th and April 15th during lunch mods @ LHS. Tickets can also be purchased before school starting at 7am in the main office on April 14th. There will ABSOLUTLEY NO TICKET SALES AFTER ARPIL 15th. (Handout Given)
- Make sure you have signed up for the Senior Remind.
- Order yearbooks online through yearbookordercenter.com
LHS School #3121
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is ready and open if you would like to fill out your information.
- There is a $20 fee payable to LHS for seniors who wish to walk in graduation. This is already included into your LHS fees.
- If you are not participating in the LHS graduation ceremony you can pick up your diploma after graduation in the LHS Main Office.
- Financial Aid information for college is available on the LHS website.
- Let your Drage counselor or Mrs. Clemson (email@example.com) know if you need your high school transcripts sent to any colleges you are applying to. (Students on free/reduced lunch can get fee waivers for the ACT, SAT, and for application fees.)
- April 24th LHS will have it Spring Pep Rally. Students will be dismissed from Drage at Noon to come to LHS. There will be a bus at Drage at Noon to bring students back to LHS for the Pep Rally.
- Please visit the LHS website and read the announcements weekly to keep up-to-date.
- The Class of 2020 will hold their graduation on Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 7pm at the Canton Civic Center. No tickets are required for guests.
Visit www.louisvillecityschools.org for more information!