Board of Education
Louisville Board of Education meetings are normally held on the second Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. (with the exception of May, June, October, and November 2023). Special meetings may also be called as needed. Any changes or additions to this schedule will be communicated via our social media channels and the home page of this website.
All action of the Board takes place in public session. However, in accordance with Ohio's Open Meeting Law, the Board may adjourn to an executive session to discuss personnel matters, land purchases, negotiations, pending court action, security arrangements, and confidential records. Any action resulting from discussions held in the executive session must be made during a public session.
Dates & Locations (Approved 1.9.23)
- February 13, 2023 - Louisville Elementary School
- March 13, 2023 - Louisville Middle School
- April 17, 2023 - R.G. Drage
- May 15, 2023 - Louisville Middle School
- June 26, 2023 - Board of Education Office
- August 14, 2023 - Board of Education Office
- September 11, 2023 - Louisville Middle School
- October 16, 2023 - Louisville High School
- November 20, 2023 - North Nimishillen Elementary
- NEXT MEETING: December 11, 2023 - Board of Education Office
- January 8, 2024 - Board of Education Office - Organizational Meeting
Public Participation Policy:
The Board of Education recognizes the value to school governance of public comment on educational issues and the importance of allowing members of the public to express themselves on school matters of community interest. In order to conduct meetings in a productive and efficient manner, all persons wishing to address the Board must register their intent with the District Treasurer no later than four days prior to the meeting. Those persons approved will be called up and allotted three minutes to address the Board. The public participation portion of the meeting is for the Board to listen. Matters presented will be considered by the Board and discussed at a later time, as needed.
All requests for public participation shall be subject to the approval of the Superintendent and Board President.