Louisville City Schools depend upon the active involvement of citizens working with teachers, school administrators, and Board members to provide quality education for Louisville students. We encourage you to take an active role in school affairs, which includes attending meetings of the Board of Education.
Louisville Board of Education meetings are normally held on the second Monday of each month at 7:00 pm except as noted. Special meetings may also be called as needed. All meeting dates and times are announced by the media in advance.
All action of the Board takes place in public session. However, the Board may adjourn to an executive session, in accordance with Ohio's open meeting law, to discuss personnel matters, land purchases, negotiations, pending court action, security arrangements, and confidential records. Any action resulting from discussions held in the executive session must be made during a public session of the Board.
Meeting Dates/Location - 7:00 p.m.
- January 13, 2020 - Board of Education Office
- February 10, 2020 - Louisville Elementary*
- March 16, 2020 - Louisville Middle School*
- April 20, 2020 - R. G. Drage
- May 26, 2020 - Louisville Middle School
- June 15, 2020 - Board of Education Office
- August 10, 2020 - Board of Education Office
- September 14, 2020 - Board of Education Office
- October 19, 2020 - Louisville High School*
- November 16, 2020 - North Nimishillen*
- December 14, 2020 - Board of Education Office
- January 11, 2021 - Board of Education Office
*Denotes School Recognition Program