Louisville City Schools depend upon the active involvement of citizens working with teachers, school administrators, and Board members to provide quality education for Louisville students. We encourage you to take an active role in school affairs, which includes attending meetings of the Board of Education.
Louisville Board of Education meetings are normally held on the second Monday of each month at 7:00 pm except as noted. Special meetings may also be called as needed. All meeting dates and times are announced by the media in advance.
All action of the Board takes place in public session. However, the Board may adjourn to an executive session, in accordance with Ohio's open meeting law, to discuss personnel matters, land purchases, negotiations, pending court action, security arrangements, and confidential records. Any action resulting from discussions held in the executive session must be made during a public session of the Board.
Meeting Dates/Location - 7:00 p.m.
Meetings will be held on the third Monday of the month except in February, August, September, December 2021 and January 2022. Regular meetings at 7:00 p.m. unless posted otherwise. Additional meetings to be announced as scheduled. Approved 1/11/21 – Organizational Meeting
- January 11, 2021 - Organizational meeting for at 6:30 p.m.via Google Meets
- Feb. 8, 2021 - Louisville Elementary School (May be Via Google Meets) *
- March 15, 2021 - Louisville Elementary School (May be Via Google Meets) *
- April 19, 2021 - R. G. Drage (May be Via Google Meets)
- May 17, 2021 - Louisville Middle School
- June 21, 2021 - Board of Education Office
- August 9, 2021 - Board of Education Office
- September 13, 2021 - Board of Education Office
- October 18, 2021 - Louisville High School *
- November 15, 2021 - North Nimishillen School *
- December 13, 2021 - Board of Education Office
- January 10, 2022 - Board of Education Office
*Denotes School Recognition Program
HB404 extends the ability to hold meetings virtually through July 1, 2021.