Louisville City Schools depend upon the active involvement of citizens working with teachers, school administrators, and Board members to provide quality education for Louisville students. We encourage you to take an active role in school affairs, which includes attending meetings of the Board of Education.
Louisville Board of Education meetings are normally held on the second Monday of each month at 7:00 pm except as noted. Special meetings may also be called as needed. All meeting dates and times are announced by the media in advance.
All action of the Board takes place in public session. However, the Board may adjourn to an executive session, in accordance with Ohio's open meeting law, to discuss personnel matters, land purchases, negotiations, pending court action, security arrangements, and confidential records. Any action resulting from discussions held in the executive session must be made during a public session of the Board.
Meeting Dates/Location - 6:30 p.m.
Meetings will be held on the second Monday of the month except* May, June, November 2022. Regular meetings at 6:30 p.m. unless posted otherwise. Additional meetings to be announced as scheduled. Approved 1/10/22 – Organizational Meeting
- January 10, 2022 - Board of Education Office - Organizational Meeting
- February 14, 2022 - Louisville Elementary School
- March 14, 2022 - North NImishillen Elementary School
- April 11, 2022 - Louisville High School
- May 16, 2022 - Board of Education Office*
- June 20, 2022 - Board of Education Office*
- July 202 2- No Meeting
- August 8, 2022 - Board of Education Office
- September 12, 2022 - Board of Education Office
- October 10, 2022 - Louisville High School
- November 21, 2022 - North NImishillen Elementary School*
- December 12, 2022 - Board of Education Office
- January 9, 2023 - Board of Education Office - Organizational Meeting
Board of education members (front) President, Dr. Brenda Ramsey-L'Amoreaux and Mrs. Barb DeJacimo and (back) Mr. Frank Antonacci, Mr. Jon Aljancic and Vice President, Mr. Richard Crislip.